The most common FAQS
We answer your questions
- Posso prenotare un’escursione ?
Ovviamente si, Baroque Apartments vi offre una selezione di tours ed esperienze turistiche nel sud-est della Sicilia.
- Arriving by plane, how can I come in Ortigia?
The island of Ortigia can be reached by:
- The airport of Catania “Fontanarossa” is connected with Syracuse trafficking Interbus Catania – Syracuse Airport
- By car from the highway A18 Messina – Catania proceed on the SS-124 towards Syracuse. Continue along Viale Ermocrate and continue to Ortigia, Corso Giacomo Matteotti, Piazza Archimede, Via Roma n ° 14. (Open map)
- By train Baroque Apartments is about 2 km from Syracuse Train Station. As you leave the station go left towards Ortigia, Corso Giacomo Matteotti, Piazza Archimede, Via Roma n ° 14. (Open map)
- Baroque Apartments also performs services Transfer from / to Airport (service is for a fee and on request at tel +393479557502).
- How far is the beach from the apartments?
The apartments are all in the center of Ortigia (Syracuse island) the sea within walking distance of all the accommodations that we have, in the vicinity there is a solarium with free admission (Solarium Forte Vigliena)
- Can I book a long term apartment?
The apartments can be booked for up to 29 days.